Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VINOTHKUMAR S   15 April 2021

Partially document available with patta fully available

Hi,

I am planning to buy flat in Chennai. I have seen property and that is Gramam Natham property. The total property is 10 Cents with Patta. The land owners sold the property as 8 cents and 2 cents separately but the document is available for only 8 Cents. The flat is built in 8 cents. 

Because the document is not available for entire 10 cents but Patta is available for entire land. I heard that we can cancel patta thru petition and we should not consider Patta as title. So, Can you please suggest whether I can go and buy this flat?

Thanks in advance for your quick response.

Learning

4 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     16 April 2021

You opt legal opinion from the local lawyer .Frist show all relevant documents with lawyer and find the  encumbrance  Where are you in Chennai

you can feel free to contact me regarding this  to advocacysan024@gmail.com

VINOTHKUMAR S   16 April 2021

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your quick response. I have got the opinion from my lawyer only and he is only stated the above issue. He suggested that if you are willing you buy it but if any problems arise in future, then you have to face it. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 April 2021

Irrespective of the entries in the patta and the conveyance deed, what is the actual area under occupation/possession?

VINOTHKUMAR S   16 April 2021

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your response. Total land area is 3800 out of which 1400 area as occupied. 

Thanks in advance for your quick response.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register