partial behaviour

If a disciplinary action by a church taken that only voting rights of members will be given for those who have cleared their assessments

in my view no one should that is equal to partiality and no god except this and some priest does this that will be against the core value of religion how will they the people next time even think of coming to church

please comment or provide solution.

If you feel aggrieved in any way or feel it is discriminatory just file a writ petition and get the directions as appropaite under law .



No Writ Petition lies in the instant case. You can proceed with a civil action, if so advised after perusing the constitution/bylaws of the congregation.

Total likes : 2 times


above is the ref of byculla church priest
if I submit a petition whether the court will file a case on its own

if punishment is there for hurting my religious feelings then why not this matter
een if bye law it should not be applicable in religious places.
if any bye laws present that is equal to forcing money from the public
everyone has their own self respect
if this done how can people come next time to religious places

Total likes : 1 times


You may first go through the bylaws of the church or the trust under which the church is functioning.

If the bylaws permit the priest to take such actions then you cannot do anything about it until and unless it is found to illegal.

If  there are no such bylaws in this regard then you can file an injunction suit restraining the church authorities from implementing the orders passed by the priest for the reasons and documents you rely upon.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu