Civil Procedure Code (CPC)


My grand father (mother’s papa) has property in pune but in the year of 1988 my uncle (mom’s brother) has transferred all property in his brother in law by sale deed. Actually not sold he transferred property in his brother in law. My grand father died in the year of 1995, and then my uncle transferred all property in his wife (my aunty) by power of attorney on his brother.

 now he is has sold all property to builder  to 151,0000.00/-  (one caore fifty one lacks) to builder , he had made power of attorney from my mom in the last year without giving a single coin , when my was ill and suffering from Brain cancer, she is no more now , she have 1/7 share in the property, so what to do now , what will be stamp duty for civil suit, and will the sell deed can be cancelled. builder have made 7x12 sheet of revenue dept on his name what is procedure to cancellation the 7x12 sheet of revenue dept.or any other any producer without going in civil court action due to financial problem . What should i do please help me and advice me.

Thanks & regards



As your mother given GPA for sale its means she had consented for transfer so right now you can not file case even if file case will not stand only you will waist you money and time.



It is difficult to question the actions of power of attorney holder. He has done things with proper power. Consult with a good advocate to find out whether he can help you further.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x