LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh   05 June 2016

Parking space dispute

I had purchased a flat in dec 2010 at time of purchase one parking space was mentioned in sale deed. I was not assigned any parking space at that time as not all flats were sold, I was parking my car in a free parking space as no one was alloted any space. Even our builder stays in the same complex and no one objected to me parking my car in the said space for aprox 5 years. Now last month the builder called a meeting and alloted parking spaces by way of dip. They assigned me a parking space which does not have proper approach(widdth between pillers is too small, distance from boundry wall to piller is only 9ft) and its too difficult to park there. I asked the builder to suggest me a solution. If he demolishes a boundry wall and installs a new gate the prolem will be solved as we have acccess to road on that side. He is ignoring my problem and trying to bully me. Couple of flat owers are supporting the buillder and harrasing me, rest are afraid of builder and dont want to get into this issue. Also the builder demolished a inner seating area to allot a parking space to his supporter(flat owner) . What are my options here? 

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 June 2016

Take up the matter thru society in writing under proper acknowledgment.

Narrate everything and attach photographs.

If nothing works enggae an able counsel.

YOur counsel may asses option of:

DCDRF

THE REAL ESTATE (REGULATION AND DEVELOPMENT) ACT, 2016 NO. 16 OF 2016 [25th March, 2016.]

https://www.indiacode.nic.in/acts-in-pdf/2016/201616.pdf 

Attached File : 60926 20160605135718 511261208 201616.pdf downloaded: 121 times

SAA_Bombay (Pro)     06 June 2016

Mr. Rajesh, you mentioned that your agreement includes deal about parking space. Does it mention any specific place or its general. In case it mention general open parking space which belongs to Society than develper do not have any right to sale it. Sales Agreement mentioning same can put developer in soup if you or someone else goes to consumer court. In case, the land belongs to developer, he has to provide you proper land for parking. In second option, you need to settle matter amicably.    

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register