Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Viren (sr associate)     16 August 2013

Parking lot changed

Dear Experts,

I need advice on one matter.

Builder changed the parking lot after giving the possession of the property without informing us. I am not happy with the new parking and it is smaller. Developer took extra money from other resident( as he said on phone) and gave away my parking. What can be done here? what does law say? contacting consumer court will help?

This is in Pune city.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Viren

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     16 August 2013

Was the parking plan marked and numbered when you had made a sale agreement with the promoter/developer..? 

Hi Vishnu,

When agreement was done property was not developed completely but parking space was numbered after we received the possesion. So after posession we were parking as per the numbers.(we were the first ones to occupy flat in the building) But suddenly one day number was changed and we were told to remove the vehicle from the space.

If we ask developer he said it was marked incorrectly before but he also said on phone that other resident has paid more for the space.

If we check the numbering of the parking space for houses (one building is of 4 flats and there are such 4-6 building as adjescent) we should be given the space that we had earlier.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Viren

Hi,

Also on mail he agreed that parking space is changed and it will be changed,

'''As our yesterdays discussion we will change parking no. Plates on saturday. 

Thanking you,''

but now he is offering small space.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register