Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siva Kumar (NA)     05 July 2015

Parking for illegal floor flat owners

Dear All,

We purchased a flat from builder in the year of 2010. Builder got approval to construct 3 floors (G+2) from local authority. All the flats not sold in time and builder allocated specific parking slot through a document on Rs.100 Non Judicial stamp paper. Which is signed by Builder and Land Owners. After 2 years, new falt owners started disputing about the parking slots allocated to us. My Question,

is our allocation is valid ?

Flat owners of Illegal floor, Do they have parking rights ?

Learning

7 Replies

Tanu Yogendra Oza (Founder)     05 July 2015

As per law and supreme court orders, parking is a common space which can not be sold to individuals. They have full right to raise the dispute and they can get judgement in their favor if they raise this dispute in court of law.

Tanu Yogendra Oza (Founder)     05 July 2015

As per law and supreme court orders, parking is a common space which can not be sold to individuals. They have full right to raise the dispute and they can get judgement in their favor if they raise this dispute in court of law.

Siva Kumar (NA)     06 July 2015

Thank you Tanu Madam.

But, My question, how illegal flat owner i.e. Flat constructed on floor which don't have any permission, can calim for Parking slot ?

nikhil   07 July 2015

Dear sir 

i am the president of siliguri golden plaza cultural association commercial  complex of impoter  for terms  2015-2016  ,  and many  things came to my notice  there is a tower of indus tower  in our roof  and they are paying 25000 per month to builder ,there is a geneator set of indusbank  installed in the common space of building  but rent 27600 per month goes to developer ,

the developer has already sold all his shop  on 2004 and hand over the same to complex society and society had register  the same in 2007 in the name of siliguri goldenplaza cultural association 

so all this rent should come to the association form the year of handover  or  not  , and roof right also will be of association or developer 

need help as we are suffering  maintaince  due to insufficent  fund 

pliz help us 

nikhil   08 July 2015

To all Pliz send me the solution to the problem we are facing as time is limited with us

nikhil   08 July 2015

To all Pliz send me the solution to the problem we are facing as time is limited with us

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     21 July 2015

1.   The objectives of the "cultural" association needs to be checked by a local lawyer to find out if a "cultural association" is entitled to hold property.

2.  IF the answer is NO to the above THEN the "cultural association" will not be able to raise any claim against the builder /developer.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
READ ARTICLES ON: https://hemantagarwal21.blogspot.in/?view=sidebar 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register