|Originally posted by : Sam
||It has been 8 years of our marriage. My wife has paranoid szhizophrenia (confimed in the year 2015). We have been living separately for last one year (at our parents place respectively), due to certain paranoid incidents and adultry blame on me.
My queries are as follows
1) What if my wife tries to commit suicide or again harm someone or lodge police complaint against me due to her illness?
2) What if she tries to enter my parental house forcibly?
3) How can I safeguard my family and myself in such a case? Is lodging the case based on cruelty first a good option?
1) Since 8 years what were you carving?
2) What if my wife inserts a iron rod into my anus? What if that what if this.
a) Your wife is paranoid? I think you are paranoid. Are you sure is it your wife whom you took to the doctor or vice versa?
3) Why will she enter your parents house forcibly? Because you guys dont open door. Open door and let her in. Then see what she does. Based on that you can retaliate.
4) What cruelty? If you cant live with her give her heavy alimony and take mutual divorce. Moreover stop drinking. Drinking makes ants look like dinosuar.
If you cannot adjust with wife, why did you marry? Schizhophrenia cannot be proved with some prescripttoins or doctor certificate.
I dont think you have balls even to approach a Lawyer and are doing time pass here..
You get yourself checked with some baba, those guys give jadi buti and adivce you by taking 50 rupia.