LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan S (Advocate)     21 September 2017

Paper possession but not the actual possession

Dear Experts,

The Plaintiff got the paper possession of the apartment, but not the actual possession. Builder has given only the paper possession but not the actual/physical possession.

Can you please suggest me, how to proceed on behalf of the plaintiff.

I feel the Plaintiff need to proceed under The Consumer Protection Act.

It will be great if you could help me with the references of similar cases. I tried to find, but with no luck.



 2 Replies

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   22 September 2017

approach consumer court and file a suit for deficiency in services rendered by builder.

further consult the relevant provisions of RERA

Pawan S (Advocate)     22 September 2017

Thanks Kunal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads