Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Pan card of fil

Hi,

I want to know PAN card number of father in law. I dont have his date of birth. How can i get the PAN card number? i want to file TEP on him.please help

Learning

5 Replies

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     02 June 2013

You can find out the PAN number of a person  by giving that person's name  in the below given Income Tax web site.

https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/know…

Give full name (without any spelling mistakes and space in between) in FIRST name it self. Leave MIDDLE name and SURNAME blank. In DATE OF BIRTH  If both are correct, it displays the PAN number.

Source(s):

srishaila,advocate,bangalore,9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

Gopal Arora (Engineer)     02 June 2013

Contact some touts in income tax office and get PAN details as well as IT returns. It happens in India.

fighting back (exec)     02 June 2013

but what will you do with the pan number. nothing great can be done. you cannot trace any financial transactions through it. if you know anything that can be traced by having the pan card number then pls share it in this forum,. many other members might  also benefit from this. including me. 

(Guest)

hi Srishaila

i saw this link in internet and not able to use it. I dont have date of birth. kindly help with solution to get PAN card with only Name, office name, location.

(Guest)

hi Gopal Arora

Please share tout contact information. It will be very helpful. I will be very thankful to you. All my elders will bless you good future for your kind help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register