LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay   29 January 2015

Pagdi system help

Hi Experts,


I residing in rented house(350-400sft we can say 1 BHK) which is rented to my grandfather(he is no more now)  almost 50 years back and rent receipt is still in his name we asked owner to transfer it on my fathers (he is also no more now)  name but he denied. However now only resident in the house is me and my mother and now property is going under redevelopment so we have only proof is rent receipts(with my grandfathers name on it) electricity bill on my grandfathers name with same address. Now owner want us out and offering 1 lack as help to get some other rented house Which is not any helpful for me So kindly answer my Question) are the documents are enough to claim redevelopment flat with development cost or opt for 60% of market value of current property? And how to go for it.

Thanks In advance



 1 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     29 January 2015

Dear Vinay ,

You file for declaration suit against  landlord and developer and take stay from court .

Your case is good . Dont  settle out. with landlord. Move to court and take stay from court in regards to the said pagdi flat.




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query