LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aarav Jain   25 March 2023

Pagdi flat transfer in redevelopment

My family was staying in a pagdi flat which was in the name of my father's elder brother. Both brothers had mutually agreed that the rights of this flat to be given to my father(younger brother). My family  has all documents like aadhar-pan-voter id-passport at the same address. The building is now under redevelopment and the totally mannerless builder is making agreement on my father's name by demanding 10 lac cash-No rent for all the redevelopment duration-No extra fungible space & that i should pay 6% stamp duty also... We are very depressed and helpless.. Please suggest what to do.. 


 1 Replies

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     26 March 2023

Dear Querist

It all depends on your agreement contents entered with redevelopment builder. Please note that any term in violation of law is not binding upon either party. I can't advice more without scrutinizing agreement.

Feel free to contact for further clarifications.

Mohit Chahal
District & Sessions Court, Hisar
Phone No. 9968911099



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register