LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     03 May 2011

Pagadi rent payment can I approach court without a advocate

Iam staying in a pagadi house since last 22 years and have ration card proof to prove. And my father died of heart attack just two months before. Initially the land lord refused taking rent from me and then I approached a advocate he assured me of sending the owner a notice and we will pay the rent in court.

But when I asked my advocate acknowledgement copy of the notice send to my flat owner he advised me to send the rent by money order. And the land lord will accept it.

I told the advocate before he was sending notice to my land owner should I pay by money order he assured me I don’t have to worry we will pay in court but now I can see the color of my advocate totally changed he even refused to give me the copy of the notice and its acknowledgement and told me to first pay by money order.

It is always human tendency to make more money I clearly mean that my advocate is 100% bribed by my land owner and so he is trying to weaken my case.

I have made payment by money order but money order forms have become electronic and does not have message columns like before.

I could not write messages that this is my two months rent please accept.

My question is can I personally approach the Kalyan court of property dispute (Thane Dist) Mumbai and file case with out any advocates help?

Can any individual file such case with out the help of an advocate? And pay my rent in the court?

I want even the transfer of the property to my name can I file a case independently or can this be only done by an advocate?

Iam very sorry hurting the feeling of lawyer but this is the reality how many cases are solved and how many cases are pending in the court. Everyone wants to become rich and we can not prove corruptions and bribe because the whole system is corrupted. And whom do i now complain.

Please only lawyers should answer how do I file my case?

Learning

1 Replies

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     03 May 2011

My question is can I personally approach the Kalyan court of property dispute (Thane Dist) Mumbai and file case with out any advocates help? -yes, why not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register