Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh G (Helpdesk Engineer)     03 February 2021

Paani changed with out saledeed

Respected Sir,

I request everyone here to help me to get back my grandfathers property back with the proper guidence. In the year of 1961 my grandfather took 10 gunta land from the neighbor,  after he took 4 years later my grandfather got expired, later on my grandmother gave the land for rent till 1980 for the same village person,  later on in the year of 1980 my grandmother sold only 5 gunta land for the same person who was taken for the rent, but remaining 5 gunta we should have in our name , but the person has changed the paani for complete 10 gunta to his name with the order of court and tahalaisdhar, but when i check in the revenue department, EC and sale deed shows only 5 gunta has been sold, even apart from that 5 gunta no land got done any sale deed, so kindly request you to help what steps should i have to take, what are the documents should i have to collect from the revenue department to know how the documents got transffered.Attached the file of the EC and court order.

Dinesh G

Learning

5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     03 February 2021

challenge the order of tehsildar and the revenue entries. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 February 2021

A mere entry in revenue records can neither create nor remove ownership rights.  But, in your case you have slept since 1980 through which you might have lost rights of possession and the other party can claim adverse possession.  The only remedy is to file a declaration suit alleging fraud and that it came to your notice only recently and only local advocates can help you in finding a remedy.  You have already taken too much time and contact a local advocate for filing such a declaration suit.

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 February 2021

Who is in possession of the remaining 5 gunthas of land?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 February 2021

Challange revenue entries.

Your grandfather had bequeathed the property or it was intestate ?

There are certain basic information required to form an opinion and oblige.

It will be better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Dinesh G (Helpdesk Engineer)     04 February 2021

currently he is in the possition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register