LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ssknic   20 August 2018

P.F. and Salary settlement

Dear SirĀ 
I'm working in a private sector company I have given resignation this month and when I have enquired about my P.F company HR told that only 6 months PF is deposited rest is not Deposited since 24 months how I can get my PF amount which is deducted from my salary.
kindly help me.
Omprakash pal


 4 Replies

Kundan Kr. Singh (Advocate)     20 August 2018

You can initiate legal proceeding under penal act as well as Companies act. 


Sir, do serve  a demand legal notice to your employer.

Mahi   20 August 2018

please clarify where to lodge complaint as per companies act 2013, place /state where employee is posted or place-state where company is registed, because company las tribunals are at capitla hqs only.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 August 2018

It is the registered office of the company.

However, why there is disparity in depositing the amount of PF? Did you check your salary slips where deduction is outlined?

Consult a local prudent lawyer practicing service matters before initiation of legal remedy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register