Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anandan Rajamanicam (Engineer)     28 October 2018

Ownership on release deed properties

Dear Sir,

My father passed away year 1970,  My Mother passed away 2017,  I have 4 sisters,  I got full and separte release deed Registored on my Name,  My all 4 sisters given Release deed on my favor, and My other give me Gift deed on my favor,  The issue now is My daughter starting asking 50% share on my properites,  I have got release from mysisters from my personal earned money, 

My daughter and my wife not satying with me, and my daughter studying in Collage now, and my wife staying alone.. 

My wife have 100% control on my dauther, and my daughter filed a partician suit for Land rights..

Pl. kindly suggest what is the leagal rights, Release & gift from my mother consisdered my peronsal properties,  can my daughter demand equal rights on the properties. ?,  Please note..  Agricultural Land don't give any income ... I got release deed using my personal earnings.

Thanks, Anandan.R

Learning

4 Replies

adv nishant (Advocate)     28 October 2018

Was the release deed / relinquishment deed that was executed with consideration or without consideration!!

Shashi Dhara   28 October 2018

Ur daughter can claim 1/2share in Ur. Share only. She cannot seek partition of others. If Ur sisters are not parties insuit file to make them as nesseceray parties and prove the suit with help of Ur sisters.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 October 2018

First of all property have to of your fathers.! ... The Married daughter have equalright in the parental property after the advent of amendment in Hindu Succession Act 1956, that came into force since 9th sept 2005. The Hindu Succession Act, 1956, originally didn't give daughters equal rights to ancestral property.

Anandan Rajamanicam (Engineer)     29 October 2018

Dear sir.. Release deed duly registered with consideration of Rs.50 k for each sister.. .. I agree. On only my part that is 1/6. My daughter can have demand that she may have 1/12. My sister's part my daughter can't have rights ?? It is my personal property.. pl. Give your views.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register