Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jatinder   02 May 2017

Ownership of flat to be changed in greater noida

Hi, my parents stay at Faridabad, before expiring in Nov 15, my father registered his WILL in Faridabad court. He gave the ownership of his Greater Noida Himsagar apartment (border roads society) flat to me (his son). How can I get the ownership changed in the records of Greater Noida authorities? please help Thanks Jatin Son of late sh. Gurcharan Singh 9828110206


 1 Replies

shrenik (lawyer)     03 May 2017

U cannot change name in sub registrar When u want to sale just attach will and u can sell ur priperty

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register