Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vasanth (Accountant)     03 May 2012

Owners creating problem for vacant of leased house

Dear Sirs,

I have taken a House for lease and agreement in e stamp paper for Rs 210,000/- for two years, in three months itself owner created problem, and asked to vacate the house, we accepted to vacate and asked for money he told he will given in within one month. but it is already 4 months over and he is not giving the money, when ever he asked he will take another 15-20 days time. and keep quite. after 20 days if we ask again he will take 20 days time again, at last he is refusing the give the amount. till 2 year.

The aggreement we taken is not registered and no witness has signed (witnesser blank) and the owner has not signed tthe agreement in front of me bue he signed in his house (he says)

I have given amount 185000/-by cheques and Rs 25000 by cash in two installments.

pleease let me know what leagal action I can taken against him.

vasanth

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

You money has given in his hand through Cheque. balance amount you have to pay at the time of  registered agreement.

Give him legal notice for complience the agreement- oterwise case made demand of compensation and your real amount lso made FIR regarding cheating.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register