Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nihar (executive)     21 May 2012

Our secretary illegal

Dear Friends,
we stay in a co-op housing society in andheri (w) which is Apna ghar housing society Unit no.11 .the building names are sagar and sneha. In our SGM (special agm in Jan 2012) our chairman appointed a secretary whose name is "Dharmesh Nadkarni" who is not a bonafide member of the society as the flat belongs to his fathers and second nominee is his mother. Can he be the secretary of the society. Even though no member showed displeasure over this as they know personally that he cant be a secretary. Even though he was appointed in the SGM in Jan 2012 but it was not put in notice boards at all . Only in this month they put up a notice announcing the new managing committee members. Though previous secretary resignations was not put in notice boards as she was not a member as she had not paid stamp duty of her flat to BMC. I dont know where our society is heading towards.as last year we reported a loss of 5 lacs (1st time in 25 yrs) and this year it will be much double i think so.
Even some members have a sent a letter to Dy registrar asking him to intervene in this as our secretary is illegal and he cant function and demanding his removal. but everyone is afraid of our chairman "manoj gupta" as he is the biggest bugger of all times. Please i need a answer to this.

Regards,
Nihar

Learning

1 Replies

Rajesh Bhatt (Individual)     05 July 2012

contact

It's My Right <its-my-right@googlegroups.com>

you will get solution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register