LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rizwana Fathima Faried   24 September 2022

Our Own wall is captured by Neighbours

Respected lawyers,

I want to know what legal step I can take on a property matter,

Our neighbors have captured our 'Own wall' (compound wall) and started to raise it's height and building that wall as a part of their house, They are not listening to us.

What can I do now, whom can I complaint, and What is the legal action that can be taken on them,.. Please guide me respected lawyers

I hope I'll get a Legal guidence from you

Thanking you


 2 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     24 September 2022

If your neighbours have actually raising the constructions on your own wall and refused to you to stop consructions then you have to file civil suit for injunction before civil court and seek prohibitory and mandatory injunction regarding wall.

Rizwana Fathima Faried   24 September 2022

Thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register