Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vadiraj (SE)     28 January 2013

Original owner unsettled amount

Hello All,

I own a land which I bought from a person who got it alloted by  a Society. The Society formed the layout by purchasing it from the farmers. The deed between Farmer and Society is through POA to individual directors of the Society. The agriculture land has been converted to Residential (DC converted) after POA and have been alloted to the society members. There is absolute sale deed between the directors and the indivudual society member along with alotment letter from the Society.  There are peroper Approval letter and betterment charges paid reciept for the said layout.

Now, the farmer has put a case on the directors of the society saying, the society or the Director has not paid full amount and hence, the validity of the sale is void until, " The settlement is done between the Society and the Farmer". Govt is not issuing Khata due to this obligation.

1. Now what are my chances in safeguarding the site I bought from the Society member?

2. Legally what are my rights?

Thank you very much for your time and response.

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     28 January 2013

Your rights on the site will depend on the outcome of the suit between the farmer and the direcctors of the society.You will have possessory right until the verdict is decreed and you will not be evicted until then.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register