LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     19 October 2013

Original evidence submitting court suggestions

The Kalyan Civli Court is asking to submit my ORIGINAL COPIES OF PAGADI AGREEMENT AND RENT RECEIPTS IN ORIGINAL EVIDENCES to the court.

IS THIS SAFE THE CASE IS ON HEARING AND X PARTY WC

What is the best precaution to be taking while submitting original copies. The papers and the files in the court are very badly maintained and stored.

After submitting my original copies do i get a certified letter from the court that i have submitted all the evidence my advocate will affidavit will the court give me a stamped letter.

CAN IT NOT BE POSSIBLE FOR ME TO SHOW THE ORIGINAL COPY TO THE JUDGE WHEN ASKED I ASKED TWO ADVOCATES BUT BOTH OF THEM ARE SAYING NO PROBLEM SUBMIT

I NEED EXPERT GUIDANCE PLEASE REPLY 

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2013

You can submit the original documents to the court and to be doubly confirmed obtain a certified copy of the documents immediately for your reference and retention.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     20 October 2013

File an application to keep it in safe place with submitting the original doc.

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     19 November 2013

Thanks For all your support and replies I had made some color zerox copies of the rent receipts and money orders did notary submitted the original documents but still my advocate have to give me a copy of the documents submitted the judge asked me while submitting my approval by the oath of God.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register