Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

house wife... (na)     28 October 2013

Original certificates

i m staying away from my husband from about 9 months...he filed case against me and my family of is husband not ready to give me back my original documents...and i need the same for filling for job ahead ...he also wrote that he is ready to accept me as wife not want interferance of my family

my ques

how can i take my certificates

coz i cant even file f.i.r of documents b coz the same are with him

what is the meaning of case....i want to know what he wanted from case and not giving my certificates.....


 4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 October 2013

You send a legal notice for handover the original certificates. If he not turned up, you can give police complaint on him.

house wife... (na)     28 October 2013

Sir can u plzzz elaborate how to do this....

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 October 2013

You can follow give and take attitude. After all he is your husband. You can solve this without intereference of police.

Adv. Neha ( )     30 October 2013

I think your marriage has broken down and it is just a revenge game left from both the parties. Better put an end to this dead relation and sort out the things amicably out of court. Otherwise both the parties will suffer for a longer period of time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query