LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rani Kumar (Home maker)     07 May 2021

Orders not ready since 6 months!

My mom in law refused to pay me back 30L which she loaned from me. Her cheques got bounced and to recover the money I made a civil suit and in that an IA is filed to refrain her from alienating her properties. The judge heard the arguments and the case status is now Orders not ready since 6 months. My mom in law is happily selling her properties one by one! What remedy do I have?


 7 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     07 May 2021

You ascertain the reason from your advocate

Trivendra Sharma (Practicing Lawyer 9918411669)     07 May 2021

You may seek direction to respective court to decided the matter within 3 months OR file injunction AND you may publish in local news pares that .............. property is under dispute vide case no. Anybody dealing in property shall be doing so at his/her own perils. 

As such Court Order should not be reserved over 90 days, otherwise it is usually challenged on this ground also. Meanwhile if the judicial officer is transferred or something happens to him, the new judge shall hear the case from very beginning. In such circumstances, you may stand doubly punished. 

Seek assistance of another lawyer of your local area.  


1 Like

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     07 May 2021

File a Mandatory Injunction Application with an ad interim too.

ashok kumar singh (Advocate)     09 May 2021

Consult your Learned Advocate, and place your appropriate application or raise any other appropriate proceeding, so far towards restrainment / injunction etc. over the suit property.


Rani Kumar (Home maker)     10 May 2021

The problem with my learned advocate is since I did advance payment to him he always says there nothing more he could do and it is the judge who is not passing orders. For your information he is the senior most advocate in my city!

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     10 May 2021

Then change your Advocate @ Rani Kumar Home Maker! And please better to start a new thread for your issue.

Siddiq123   11 August 2023

Sir,if the judgement was passed after 6 months of reserving it can it be challenged somehow, in this case the high court had passed order against me but after 8 months 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register