IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj verma   11 November 2021

order under 24 of HMA

is the order for interim maintenance against husband or in favour of is appealable or not. the wife has given the false information in affidavit about her income assets and liabilities.

is there any provision against his order to highcourt.

kindly share me the performa of application against the wife giving false information in the affidavit of asset and liability.


 7 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     11 November 2021


If wife is filing affidavit stating false information is liable for offence of perjury. You can file complaint against wife. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 November 2021

Family court's interim order under Section 125 cr.p.c. is appealable before the Division bench of the concerned High Court. 


1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 November 2021

You have not posted the complete information.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 November 2021

If you feel aggrieved the order u/s 24 HMA can be assailed in a revision petition before division bench of concerned High Court under Article 227 of the Constitution of India through your lawyer.

Format / performa / citations are not provided on this platform.

pankaj verma   14 November 2021

is there any saparate provision to file the complaint . I hv filed an application to same family court to dismiss the application u/s 24 and to take a legal action against the wife to file the false affidavit.
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 November 2021

What prevents you from posting material facts?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 November 2021

please come with facts of the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query