LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajendra (na)     11 June 2015

Order copy not received

Hello All,

                I have filed for annulleemnt of marriage based on impotency ground in my place and wife filed for divorce transfer in High court 

High court passed judgement on Mar 2015(last week of march)...

so far lower court not received the judgement so the lower court judge judge didn't transfered the case to new location(even though opp party lawyers filed the xerox copy of the judgement)

Its been 3months no update...

How to proceed on this?I suspect my in laws wantedly delaying this case 


 2 Replies

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     12 June 2015

Mr Rajendra, how you can file a petition for Nullifying your marriage on the grounds of Wife's impotency????

I am also surprised, how two paralell cases of Nullity of marriage and Divorce can go along with ???????

However, in case the HC ha passed an Order you can apply for the certified copy of it as being the party to the case and get this copy be submitted in the relevant lower court for the transfer of the case yourself. Photo copies of any order are not admissible in the courts.

rajendra (na)     12 June 2015

Its only nullity of the marriage i mean(no divorce)...Thank you for your advise..I will apply for certified copy of the order...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register