Share on Email

Share More

Order 17 cpc

Page no : 2

498 A fighter (Advocate)     28 February 2016

@ADVOCATE TRILOK

i dont know who  you are?

but you guess correctly.

yes i studied lot of cases, on every date i appear with lot of home work and on every date i had one new aplication......against wife petition,

and one important thing i made my post public on facebook as i knew she always read my facebook posts on that post i post such matter like if i file this the will wife go to jail?

if i submint the recorde CD of her act and version will she get punished etC etc?

and she get traped she feared like that one more incident happened she thought i never come to her house when she insult me so much but i went and she followed me and beat me like hatha pai while in Police station i said on phone of course it was flase call--" I said " hum jaisa chahte the ye waisa hi kar rahe hai"

this words are listen by her mother and they left and filed police compalint in routine enqury police start going to there house they thought i bribe police and they are harrasing to them.. any police give closer report that it is the matter of husb wife and matter is in court?

but she dont know about closer of action by police and she is in fear when she come to court room she may get arrested by judge . she came on this date by thinking i will not present as this is useless dates for me but i go on every date as important or not...

and she thought now as in films this time the proceeding will go... and she wiil be humiliated and this trick works here.. alos as she puts false allegation so also she have no proof and i want that if she gave her evidence then i will caught her lies and file perjury this was dont in 498A cases we catches 40 lies of her and her mother she speaks a lot every time in councelling etc so her stock get finished this time.... so this time instead of leagal battle this was psychological battle she change almost 9 advocates as every time any how i convey message that this advocate now come to my side i gave him money? her not keeping faith on any one work here toooooo..... any way we are fully prepared this time////

appretiate you guessing.........

@ANAMIKA VICHARE

no on last hearing i.e. on 26 feb we prepared with applicaiton of closing her evidence and we had two citation of it but my advocate says first see whether she is giving her evidence or not... and this tricks works wait and watch moment on six seven call she not came  in court room till 3 o clock as my main lawyer had to go for another case he left and i am stress if she is ready then what i will do?

as juniour dont know any thing about the case, even he was thinking that i had filed case of sec09 he lastly told me is your case of sec09?

i stuck my head.... say thank god ..... otherwise he will... do ...........xx.xxx.x.

and we didi not submit that application, i work on that application almost 25 days ... for prepatring two pages...

now we applied for certified coipies on saturdya today is sunday .. in next week we get all copies.........you can read from my post regular update and my tension///////////

as this judge is of biased mind and people say him " pagal" judge till last moment he tried to bring my wife in court as he is family he thought he convinced every girl and boy.. so he drag cases tooo long and linger on this case is my slow suicide as we have to procedd for may case like child custody, counter cases etc etc etc

thank to all experts and well wishers even to criticism which help us to move postitive ans lastly the case ends in this way..............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register