LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harish prabhu (advocate)     17 December 2010

Options against Police

hello brothers,

we represent an accused in a case for 395 IPC, we had orders of anticipatory bail in our favor, even then yesterday they have taken the accused to custody and worked on him, he was severely abused, when we went to station, the police arrogantly answered that v would leave him in the morning, when we informed them that it would contempt of court orders, they told if anticipatory bail is for this case they would fix him in another false case, we have recorded the conversation on mobile cam, later they came to know that v have recorded the conversation and in early hours they have produced him in another false case, v have the video clips and even audio clips where they have spoken about him being fixed in false case, wat is the options v have against police officials, they are clearly tarnishing a innocent person. kindly help through further steps i can take, if possible through some citations. its a matter of urgency,


thank you in advance, waiting for ur advices


 3 Replies

Jeetendra singh (Advocate)     17 December 2010

I think 156 (3) Crpc is right option against police.

harish prabhu (advocate)     17 December 2010

v have videos and audio clips, is there anyway v can initiate action against these police officials, any complaint to human rights, magistrate, high court authorities, any others, which would protect the innocent person from suffering at the hands of these corrupt police officials, can v initiate any contempt proceedings against them..if s under which section should i file the application..kindly help

JT Rajasuriya, Chennai (Advocate 98410 53790)     26 December 2010

You should approach the State Human Rights Commission and make a formal complaint. Show the audio/ video clips to the concerned presiding officers to obtain bail at the earliest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register