LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Openings in LPO

LPOs are on a hiring spree. Just wanted to spread the word. As of now, consultants are calling up with openings regarding

Integreon - Doc review projects

CPA Global - Experience ppl needed for contract management

UnitedLex - Hiring for contract management at all levels - Associate, Sr. Associate and Managers.

If anyone is aware of other openings, feel free to share.

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

Thank you for this thread. i am also curios to know about procedure for practicing in LPO.

Asha Pole (Legal)     01 December 2010

tusharji, for the above position you need to be a law graduate or even the one pursuing law can apply for the above post ?

IF yes would be grateful if you could provide me the consultant number as im looking out for a career in LPO

Thanks in advance :)

Rashmi bhatt (ADVOCATE)     02 December 2010

Thanks Tusharji , i'm also interested in lpo jobs even i have done PGD in LPO , as ashaji said it would be greatful if you provide  us the consultant no

Regards

Rashmi bhatt 

(Guest)

Ok. For this, you need to have completed a law degree. I am pretty sure they dont tke in students. But I have heard LPOs like Pangea3 often consider Law students on a contract basis for 3 months during vacations. Check with their website or their email add. @Rashmi - PGD in LPO? Are you a law grad? If yes, then one need not do the PGD in LPO. Everything is taught in LPOs. Training is provided.

In order to be seen, make sure you include buzz words like Law Graduate, Document review in your resume headline on Naukri.com.

Numbers of Consultant

Chetna Pandey, Clarity Consulting - 011-43130102

I got an email from her for opening in UnitedLex.

(Guest)

Ram Sewak Ji, LPO is job only. One cannot practice in an LPO. You can perform Document Review for US law firms, contract drafting and abstraction, and IP related matters. LPOs only hired schience grads and IP grads for the IP related matters and experience ppl for contract drafting. But for doc review, its still an open market

Rashmi bhatt (ADVOCATE)     03 December 2010

Thank  you once again Tushar. i am Practicing lawyer.PGD in LPO means Post graduate diploma in legal process outsourcing ,I agree with you Tushar but sometime LPO companies need some basic knowledge regarding the terms which is used in LPO companies.That's why i did PGD in LPO.

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     11 December 2010

Dear Tushar Ji,

I am practicing Advocate and is engaged in the profession for the past 25 years and is also involved in drafting of agreements and contracts between the parties of different nature. I am interested to start some work for LPO along with my practice.

Your suggestion in the matter would be highly appreciable.

My mail i.d. and cell number are as follows

adsachin27@yahoo.com

Thanks.

(Guest)

LPO is being conducted, as of now, only on an organizational basis (setting up companies and hiring employees). The only freelancers that I have seen doing LPO work are the ones who have worked in LPOs for many years and have developed the kind of rapport with clients to set up their own business. But if you have foreign clients, you can show the cost benefit of transferring the work here.

smita (lawyer)     16 December 2010

Thanks Tusharji for providing such valuable information regrading LPO, its functioning and ofcourse available jobs . I have needed qualification in my hand and now need to add up practical experience into that . I would like to work on part time basis . Kindly let me know if u come across any such job based in delhi/Noida. Best regards Regards

Abhinav (Associate)     31 December 2010

Despite the rapid growth of the LPO industry, this sectors is going to grow many fold once more specialized high end legal work is regularly outsourced, thereby increasing the jobs and the market.

Abhinav

https://www.sddglobal.com

High End Legal Outsourcing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register