LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhay munje (Head IT)     22 March 2016

Open terrace

want clarification with new property bill which is passed in RS & LC, in which all the illegal structure will become legal. what will be implication if someone has covered private open terrace ? will it regularized as per new norms ??

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     22 March 2016

1) Mr Abhay plz specify which bill is passed in House of people.?

2) If builder had made Deed of Declaration with the consent of all society members that terrace is given to particular owner for its private use then there is no any complication.

3) Regularization of illegal structure is depend up on concern state policy. Just like our state have regularised all illegal structure up to 31st decmber 2016.

Thanks

abhay munje (Head IT)     05 April 2016

Thanks Mr.Bharat for your reply ! 

i was trying to refer new property bill in which all illegal structure if any constructed on or before 31st Dec 2015; will be regularised.

my query :: in similar condition will this strucuture can be leaglised ?

the said terrace is attached to flat & all flat owners are aware & same is also in approved building plan.all flat owners are aware of open terrace attached to only few flats in building.

in sale deed / agreement also the said open terrace is shown connected to said flat.

in that case can flat owner approch local body and ask them for regularizaiton of open terrace to covered  ?? 

(Guest)

I presume you are talking about THE REAL ESTATE (REGULATION AND DEVELOPMENT) ACT, 2016 Act which received ascent of President of India and published on 26 March 2016 in Gazette of India

1) I read the Gazette copy of the act, downloaded from official website. --- Your information is wrong nothing is mentioned about illegal construction in that act. So you are totally misguided by rumours about that act.

2) You have not stated your state  , If Maharashtra no such act is yet passed. For Ulhasnagar some act was passed in past. Remaining State I don't have information. 

3) Please don't remain under wrong impression , only believe what is written in act nothing else. Don't rely on any talks ,or any politican words. It will put you in big trouble .

I hace added Real Estate Act passed by parliament for your refernce 

Attached File : 92639 20160405231337 489009739 real estate act.pdf downloaded: 65 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register