Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yash Rungta (Proprietor)     09 August 2012

Open a desi liqour shop in mumbai

Hello,

I want to open a shop that sells Desi Liquor(Taadi, Desi Daru etc.) in Malad(Mumbai, Maharashtra). Where can I get the license from and how much does it cost? Is it available from the BMC?

Learning

7 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 August 2012

is it a query of law or query of fact.

Yash Rungta (Proprietor)     20 August 2012

both.. any help would be appreciated

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 August 2012

It is a qeury of fact which can be replied by BMC

sushil (Sr. Clerk)     22 August 2012

Dear Yash.

As per my knowledge Govt. Of Maharashtra is stopped to issuing liquor permit. You have to purchased old permit from existing permit holder. Pl. contact & take help of Sr. Officer Darubandi & Utpadan Shulka Vibhag (Excise Dept.). Their address is 'Near Bhavans College, Close to Navrang Cinema, D. N. Road, Andheri (West).

Regards.

Sushil

Yash Rungta (Proprietor)     22 August 2012

Hey Sushil,

Thanks! Just a clarification:

Is this State Excise or Central Excise? According to me, State Excis applies to liquor and State Excise offie is in Fort near Horlemon circle, isn't this true? Is the Andheri Office a branch of the same?

sushil (Sr. Clerk)     23 August 2012

Dear Yash,

Your case is related to the State Excise Dept. Your knowledge about Fort office (old custom, nr. Horniman Circle) is also right. But I suggested the earlier office at Andheri as you are trying to Desi Shop at Malad area. Pl. contact officer at Andheri office as they have fulfledge knowledge of existing permit holders.

Thanks

Sushil 

Yash Rungta (Proprietor)     23 August 2012

Hello Mr.Sushil,

Can you please help me with the address of the Andheri office? I can't seem to find it in the State Excise website which is:

https://stateexcise.maharashtra.gov.in/

Thank you!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register