Op filed against arbitration award

I have challenged arbitration award in HC by filed original petition. I have been forced to sign in joint compromise memo but i was not honored since it is huge amount. Now the OP has been disposed and finance team is forcing me to handover my property. My advocate updating that this is consent order. What is the meaning of consent order and What can be the possibilities to save my property ? 


Forcing of joint compromise memo before court? 

I am confused.  However you can challened if other party did not perform their part or term are fradulent. it depends on case. 

Total likes : 1 times


Forcing in the court premise by advocate stating that honorable judge will pass the order if we not file the joint compromise memo. I am a petitioner and have to pay the amount to respondent(Financier). But the said amount was not reasonable and i have not honored. How to challenge them now ?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x