LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Saini   02 November 2015

Online purchase issue

Hello everyone, I have a concern and hope you could help me to resolve this issue.

Actually I ordered one Videocon  LED Tv from online shopping site Paytm.com and on there site it's mentioned if product is faulty, defectice or damaged then seller will accept return with in 7 days. I recieved this LED yesterday (1st of November) and when the installation person had come to install the LED he fould in Faluty, Line on Screens pannel was defective, Now I called to paytm customer support and they assure me that share defective product Pics and we will take this product and return your money.Now they are saying me as product comes with one year Videocon Warranty contact Videocon Service center. I want to sue this company in consumer caurt. I live in Ambala Cantt. Can any body please explain me how can i do this. What all documents are required, and how much i have to spend to file a case against paytm.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 November 2015

Did you record the call and obtain complaint number and send the screenshot to Paytm?

Did you obtain the report from the technician that product is faulty?

Write to paytm and attach everything and also the clause of return within 7days and demand free replacement etc.

OR pull them to DCDRF at your location preferably under the advise of your able lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register