Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Online Legal Training Teacher

Page no : 2

KS (SM)     09 April 2010

Hi, I wish to share a few general thought process of mine but not with reference to anyone here (please do not misunderstand)

I reckon there are three categories of people

1.  One who experiences every thing, but do not learn out of these and commits the same mistakes again and again.

2.  One who experiences and learn out of these and refrain from committing the mistakes done earlier

3. One who learns from others mistakes and refrains from committing those mistakes

I believe each one is better thatn the other and the third category is the best, and experiences multiple times. Practice and experience is something if combined with knowledge, mental power and attitude can be blown up multiple no. of times.

Thanks

girishankar (manager)     10 April 2010

Thank you Sirs,

I am honest in saying that I am learning a lot by many of the learned people here, in this forum. No doubt I have gone wrong many times, but it is a learning process. :)

girishankar (manager)     10 April 2010

Thank U Suchithra Ji

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     11 April 2010

Ms. Geetha - nice to see you have lot of offers but, first of all where are you from? i mean which state?  choose the one from your state, because your state legislations and rules that you might have to learn first. Good luck.

Mohan Raj (Proprietor)     09 October 2010

Dear Suchitra madam i am a new LLB student in Rajiv Gandhi College, Bangalore. I want your advises and help for my studies. Please add me as your friend. 

Regards

Mohanraj

Chennai

valentine thakkar (advocate)     11 February 2011

All learned persons have expressed their honest opinions. Many things can not be taught. For example, whatever though in the school and college becomes redundant in the real life. The accountancy of the actual world is different from the one taught in school/college. In real life two and two may not make four. The crux of the matter is that one has to learn as he/she advances in life or in any field of work. One should keep one's eyes and mind open and learn. There are some practical experiences which cannot be taught even by the best of teachers. Again, in different cases different circumstances and questions arise which are not laid down in any book or the Sr. Most Advocate might have never come across any such situation in the court. There are some peculiar aspects which may arise when you are in the court fighting a case and no one can help you, you yourself will have to find the way out. It is like any trainee in the organisation where he learns and becomes senior one day and guide other trainees. I am sure with this zeal nd mindset you will also become an expert and guide advocates like me. There are civil and criminal manuals, thereare manuals for special actslike Railway Claim Tribunal, Consumer Protection etc. Experience is the best teacher. There are agreat number of things which can never be learnt by reading or taking coaching. That's only the steping stone which you have already taken by passing LL.B. Read judgements, citations etc. and take interest in things legal. I am  sure one day you will become a reasonably well-informed advocate. I am tempted to quote Fani Mazumdar(excuse the spelling) when he was found in the library he said the inquisitive friend " I am still learning and practicing how to be an advcoate). He said these words when he was at the fag end of his career. So, to be a lawyer is to be a leraner throughtout life. No lawyer can claimed hemelf to be an expert.

1 Like

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     23 April 2011

pls contact me, i can help you in sharing my knowledge.

srishaila,bangalore,9741425514,sdharani@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register