LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sankar P (supervisor)     28 June 2014

Online complaint reply from police station is right or wrong

Dear sir/ Madam,


Complaint given by me,

Complaint date- 24-6-2014


SUB  Request  Petition for Written confirmation from my Wife Whether she  come back to matrimonial life or Mutual Consent Divorce.


Dear Madam,


On 21-6-2014 my sisters husband was Expired. I was given communication to my wife through various channels but she told that I am ready to give divorce to you then why should I come.


With reference to CPR- no dated-02-06-2014 in 'X' Police Station, my wife was given statement on 08-6-2014 that she is unwilling to join with my matrimonial life also she will go to the court for divorce process. But still I did not received any court order or notice regarding this.


Madam, Kindly confirm and acknowledge the following points in writing from my wife


1.       If my wife already submitted petition in court regarding divorce kindly confirm the case details and case number and Date of filling.

2.       If she is not still submitted kindly confirm the date when she will submit the divorce petition.

3.       Since last 2 months I had taken various steps to come back my wife for matrimonial life, but she rejected. It reveals that she is unwilling to join with me and she is ready to give divorce against me. If so can I opt for Mutual Consent Divorce.

4.       If she is ready for Mutual Consent divorce, then what are the conditions from my wife for giving Mutual consent divorce.


Kindly Acknowledge for all the above points in writing  reply from my wife Posiitvely.

 Reply by the Police Officer,

Regarding getting divorce from your wife, you may file a suit in the civil court and proceed further. Since the Police has no logus stand to take action in this regard.


Please give me advice in this reply whether is it correct or not?

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,



 3 Replies

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     28 June 2014

First, you have to file petition for Restitution of Conjugal right before the Family Court. Depending on the situation arises thereafter, you can go for further proceedings.

sankar P (supervisor)     30 June 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly give me advice in the above subject topic.

Can I file RTI  for asking the Wriiten statement which was given by my wife against my Petition.

( i think My wife may not given any written statement )


Kindly Give me advice ,

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,


sankar P (supervisor)     01 July 2014

Required More Advice from Experts for the Above subject,


Many Thanks,

BEst Regards,


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query