LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deva   04 October 2017

Online business cheating

Through online I have purchased a paper cutting machine and this machine is yet to come on my address within 5-6 days according to online tracking of transportation. During this transaction I have come across several cheating behaviour of seller and giving in detail below now..

1. Escalated price repeatedly...... then 72 thousand rupees mounted to 1 lakh 8 thousand. As I have transferred advance amount for the same, finding no other way, fulfilled his all subsequent demands.
  2. All the money paid to him ...are paid through his company account and personal account partly through NEFT.
  3. Seller provided a forged Money Receipt through whatsapp picture, having no GST rate mentioned and even not bearing serial number and promised later would send the same through courier but did not send.
  4. Seller promised that the asked price money is included with transport cost, yet did not paid transporter cost, I have to bear the same, as the delivery slip showing 'To Pay'...
  5. Provided forged picture of the machine and now I am expecting the new machine as promised would not come in the same configuration....might be possible he has given older one in place of new machine

Plz. suggest me what should I do now....whether I should receive the same from transporter or will deny the same to recive as all the promises made by the seller proved forged and cheating one in nature. And where I should file case against him...in police sation or in any other legal forum for justice against cheating..? plz suggest.... I have given hard earned money.. plz suggest me what should I do now ?

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     05 October 2017

Sir, 

Let the machine come, inspect the machine and then decide what is to be done... I am sure that the machine will not come as promised looking at the behaviour of the Seller. Make a complete case after u have the machine in your hand. In the mean time keep all records to prove them in the court of law. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

manoj   05 October 2017

call me to solve your query at cell no 8686159292

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register