LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohan   24 September 2015

Ongoing divorce proceedings...

more than legal...my queries are tactics....which are used during a divorce case.... do help  !!

1. The wife is delaying the case. Husband filed the divorce case almost 1.5 years back and she does not file anything till date... no case of 498a, no DV, no custody, no maintainence ?   she hardly comes to court...filed a WS and not delaying it by giving false excuses... of not well etc etc.... WHAT TO DO ? WHAT STRATEGY CAN SHE BE WORKING BY NOT FILING ANY CASE ?  Would she get benefited by this...? 

2. She unofficially asks for a big amount for a divorce and else refuses to give divoce in the court or in front of anyone. In the mediation centre, once the mediator asked her to go back home....and when i agreed on the same to take her back..she refused... and then stopped coming for mediaton. She doe not even want to come back...but just need the big amount by any means.. !! can this statement in the mediation help in the court ? i have recorded that...during the mediation session. Can i use this against her ? How ? 

3. she even plans to settle abroad... ? my advocate says..let her do so..as we will call her again and again from abroad on small reasons... will that be possible ?  or should i do things to stop her making a good career abroad and clearly spoil her plans which she might be looking for. 

Learning

12 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     24 September 2015

U have posted many queries regarding divorce proceedings of UR sister,how to handle caw cell,adultery by wife and now this query,can U clarify 

mohan   24 September 2015

Sainath... 

i have never ever asked this about my sister...or my wife's adultery..  

yes..CAW was my query.. !! and this new one is preceeding that only....  

Sarmmarmbb (goi)     24 September 2015

Dear mohan,

dont get criticized by involving urself habitual criticism raised by anyone. 

1.  WHAT STRATEGY CAN SHE BE WORKING BY NOT FILING ANY CASE ?  Dear mohan, by this,  she is not only averting her own tortures but also trying to pretend herself as not being a vicious lady.  But this will not help at all if your divorce grounds are strong and having evidence enough.  On the contrary, this approach of her will keep you always at ease free from such criminal cases  smiley

Would she get benefited by this...?  

Delaying of any case by either of party may seem to him/her useful for sometime but in the long run it will damage his/her case, all depends upon the judge who handles it.

Best of luck

Dear Author U have not replied for projecting UR previous posts? Tom Dick and Harry have no business to criticise the legal experts in this forum.If one is wise enough and well versed in legal matters he is welcome to share his views only but not legal advices.This is the rule of the forum.

Sarmmarmbb (goi)     24 September 2015

Dear mohan, ignorance of law is no excuse........read more and more, sit and discuss with affected persons like you, one day you will start advising here in a better way.  You can also read HMA, IPC, Bare Acts, etc.....to enhance ur knowledge.  Dont let lose heart.  and above all, attach urself with a genuine and experienced lawyer immediately.

mohan   25 September 2015

Sainath... how does it matter if my recent post is'nt related to the earlier post...!! that wud have been posted by a friend who uses my account for reading ad posting queries... infact he introduced me to this forum. ALSO, a person can have multiple queries or problems....so lets not stick to the recent query....rather than spending time on searching his past posts and queries.... !!! 

Would appreciate an answer to the queries.....rather than a question to my questions... !! If u need more info on this query...would be happy to share..     i may sound blunt, but i need experts advice to sort the problems...and not complicate things.... 

dear Sarmmarmbb

Thanks dear  plz try answering other queries too... !! :) 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     25 September 2015

Better take the assistance of non legal members who are more enthusiastic in answering the querists.I shall not waste my time for adamant replies.

plz dont bother... !!! as u are more keen asking vella questions... and not answering what is being asked....  

many other legal experts may reply...!!  thanks for ur time.....anyways... 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     25 September 2015

Wish U all the best  and may the almighty bless U

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register