LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant Verma   19 April 2017

One sided registration

We bought a flat in 2001, and we have got all the documents including original registration/PAO but unfortunately because of some reason we did not register on our name. can we still register on our name it? We have been paying Light bills/Property tax etc.

Please could advise the required procedure?

We bought a flat in 2001, and we have got all the documents including original registration/PAO but unfortunately because of some reason we did not register on our name. can we still register on our name it? We have been paying Light bills/Property tax etc.

Please could advise the required procedure?

Learning

10 Replies

rajashekhar (advocate)     19 April 2017

Please ask your previous to come and register at your cost in your area sub registrar office

Sir I did not get you? What is about previous? Original owner is out of reach. We tried to contact him but couldn't get through.

rajashekhar (advocate)     19 April 2017

We have to catch real owner.he is legallly authorised person to do registration

Thank you.

Trust me that is impossible. We tried alot but unbale to reach him. is there anything that we can do since we have all the necessary documents.
I have heard about publishing in news paper and the claim the propery.
We staying since 2001.

Appreciate your help

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 April 2017

Why is it impossible to reach original owner?

Who has signed said PAO?

Local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/property/revenue/civil matters can help you and advise on merits and options including Suit for Declaration, thought of by you.

Thank you Kumar.

Why is it impossible to reach original owner? We asked for sometime during intial paper work later on he didn't turned up for the payment (after2-3years)

Who has signed said PAO? Original owner has given rights to third person and from that third person (mutual friend) of mine we took this property.

Do you have document/procedure where I can seek help?

Originally posted by : Prashant Verma
Thank you Kumar.

Why is it impossible to reach original owner? We asked for sometime during intial paper work later on he didn't turned up for the payment (after2-3years)

Who has signed said PAO? Original owner has given rights to third person and from that third person (mutual friend) of mine we took this property.

Do you have document/procedure where I can seek help?

What was aksed by you and not supplied to you?

Is there any defect in title of the property?

Is your friend that is said PAO holder; agent of Principle, not authorized to sell/sign sale deed?

It has already been pointed out that:

"Local counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/property/revenue/civil matters can help you and advise on merits and options..................."

Thank you Sir.

Will check on this

You are welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register