LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jag   29 March 2024

One respondent not cooperating

I filed a partition suit against four respondents and successfully won the case. While three of them are cooperating, one respondent is refusing to comply with the orders of the honorable trial court and is causing problems. Despite not filing an appeal, this non-cooperating respondent persists in disobeying the court's orders. How can I ensure that the court's decree is enforced and compel this respondent to comply with the court's directives? Your advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance 🙏


 5 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     30 March 2024

Get the decree of partition be executed through Court process.

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     30 March 2024

You have no option  but to get  executed the decree of partition  through court and obtain the possession of your share.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 March 2024

You may file an execution petition to excecute the court decree and judgment, as per procedures of law.

There is no necessity for you to beg those people who do not want to cooperate.

The court process will make him to agree or face the legal consequences. 

1 Like

Jag   30 March 2024

Thank you sir

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 March 2024

You are welcome for your appreciations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register