LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subramanyam KR   03 February 2020

One guy Field a False case we are attending court

Sir /Madam,
One guy field a false case on me that in Andra Pradesh and the same and time mentioned in FIR I was not their iam in Bangalore working in office.
Having proofs..and attending a Court for hearings ...
1) How can face ligally him ?
2) Sent register post to DGP, SP. (Distric Collector replaid to do Re-enquiry) to re- enquiry of false aligation and FIR and got acknowledge copies..


 2 Replies

Joy Bose   03 February 2020

You need to prove you were somewhere else under section 103 of the Evidence Act, 1872. Your case will get dismissed if you prove yourself under this section.

Adv.Balachander Reddy (High Court Advocate IPR Attorney and RTI Activist)     04 February 2020

Dear sir, 

The remedy available to you is to file a quash petition to quash the said alleged illegal FIR, failing which you need to face trail in lower criminal court to prove your innocence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query