LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikul   23 March 2018

Once the rights over land property willfully waved off can not be reversed

Dear Sir ! Kindly help on the topic and if possible mark with HC or SC judgement / order on relevant matter. If the persons A,B,C and D have one joint land property name X. In the said property A has taken power of attorney of B and C and make a registered sale deed in favor of X and Y then X,Y has sold the property to W and Z and enter the sale deed on revenue record. Then after D has raised objection on such false sale deed while the revenue authorities has cancelled all the entry pertaining to such sale deed. Then D has lodge the civil matter to cancel the registered sale deed while in the proceeding Mr A has entered and confessed by the judicial affidavit that he has the right to sale the share of A,B and C on the legal power of attorney. and he had willfully sale and sign sale deed of X and Y then as a witness he had made a sign on sale deed of W and Z. But on the ground of joint property was of 4 person A,B,C and D but the D has not given any authority to sold the said property hence both the registered sale deed has been cancelled by the civil court judge. Now D has lodged claim in the civil court saying that the A has already willfully waved off his right over property by making registered sale deed also he is as a witness in the second sale deed confessed in the court that the selling of property share is his right. The suit is under process in the court. So I need your kind help to guide us can the court will consider the argument of D and will order to remove share of A,B and C from the said land property. If yes ! then mark me HC or SC judgement. Many Many Regards.

Learning

1 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     26 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register