LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sonia (NA)     07 June 2011

once again attack to kill me

The incident took place in Ghaziabad,  When I and my uncle  were returning from Ghaziabad Court after giving the evidence against his son , Who last year in the month of April 28-04-2010 , gunshot me at the residence  , the FIR was lodged against this . On 27-05-2011 , The two bikers alongwith  the mother of this boy and her father  were in car came and this lady asked these guys to kill us than these person has fired from their country made pistol they fired thrice on me and after that my uncle ran from their but they caught him and fired him which result into the death of my uncle . The divorced case was pending in the Court of Ghaziabad for the last 16 years, also last year when  high court has rejected the bail of this boy her mother  lodged DV ACT against my uncle which was based on the false litigation to pressurise him to compromise the case against her son . She was not living with my uncle for the last 27 years . All the proof related to this are there with me my uncle has given written complaint against these people in police station for so many time but no action has been taken. (Proofs are there ). IF police has taken necessary action at that time than my unlce would have present today. Now I am alone and only eye witness of this case, these people will again try to attack on me to kill me , i have small kids with me. We have lodged the FIR against this case, but police has sent back to her father who too was involved in this case and no action has been taken till yet against those sharp shooter. Please provide me help in this case

Today I came to know that she had applied for the bail .

can  bail be granted in this case under section 302, 307,504,120B

case under section 307, 504,506 and 452 is already going on her son . 

what should i do and how i can save my and my children  now

Learning

1 Replies

sharad raghav - 9990549475 (lawyer)     07 June 2011

you can state all these facts to SP or DM for taking police protection.and ask ur advocate to plead before the court for protection as ur r the sole and important witness of the case but presentation should be eloquent.and as far as the application  for bail is concerned it should be rejected.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register