Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

socially backward (Social worker)     15 November 2013

On divorce,need advice!!!

summery of the case is;

The husband was involved with other woman and caught red-handed together in indecent way ,ignored all duties to wife and child and the wife had lodged FIR against both of them and police filed 498a etc against them in court and the case is proceeding for three years now.

Now the wife tried to sort out the matter  with her husband but her husband wasnt kind enough either to realize his mistake or give her a mutual consent divorce.

Now,being unable to carry on with the court,advocate,police to follow up the case,she wants to go for compromise in out of the court settlement to save her energy from the case,but actually she wants divorce on mutual consent from her husband.she is financially independent.

What will be the plausible course of action to be taken by her in this regard.Kindly point out if she is going to make any mistake by proceeding in aforementioned way.

thanks all.

Learning

2 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     15 November 2013

Mr. Author,

Abhi Kahani started. It was wives turn when she filed 498 A agaist the husband and their family citing Adultery, who the hell is going to believe this story. Why was the wife after filing 489A didn't file for Divorce? So many questions unanswered but now coming to your point that the author is finding difficulty to run around the court for case disposal and amicable settlement all stories are bought by Lawyers not us " Guys do you Agree with me ". Why you weren't aware of this 3 years back that proving these cases are tough, some cops and advocates would have suggested, and your parents would have nodded the head with the intention to extort money from Husband. Kya Story main twist. Now the case has come to the climax no fun for you, you want to end the case amicably settle, no point u r husband is very smart now he has taken the center stage and you have exit without paying that's like a true man I like it, this is the usual scriptt happens to all greedy wives. Now what you want "Freedom" prove it and take it from him why are you hovering in this forum no legal remedy, you have all tried agiast your husband, Have you filled PWDVA if not file that also another battle it is just like our master blaster hitting century. Now you take it from the true man. Amazing I haven't heard similar case in this forum I assume your husband is not here.

The only remedy left to you is bring your elders or ask your advocate to speak to husband advocate and settle for amicable settlement that's the only option left to you. If you still looking for money you will neither get money or freedom look what you want and then decide.

1 Like

498 A fighter (Advocate)     16 November 2013

sandykrish  very well suggested , one more point to where are the witness when husband caught red handed? in front of them why wife not created any scene so that whole mohalla , colonywise come for her help and she had strong proof in the form of too many eye witness, and if police lodge complaint then statement of so called humdard adosi padsi, isme wife ki izzat ko to koi nuksan nahi tha, nuksan tha to pati ka uske sath muh kala karne wali kalmmuhi ka..

patni chup rahi hogi kahi wo kalumhi patni ki bahane to nahi to nahi hai?

any way ab case file kiya to lado ya fir pati se kaho ki patidev i am sorry , ab mai thak gayee mujhe bhi side me rakh lo, kuch paise de do mai ghar ke sab kaam kar dungi, par ab case se court se mukti de do , diovrce de do taki mai bhi kalmuhi ke role play kar sakun kyonki ab patni to ban nahi sakti......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register