LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mrs maru (HR Manager)     30 September 2010

Old property

My father-in-law and his old generation like his father & grand father....lived in a house. My all Sasural family lives in house from last for 80-100 yrs. The house owner is a Jain family. Now he said us to leave that house only for 1-2 lacs but now this property have value of 20-30 lacs...the house is suited in Bikaner (Rajasthan). Now i want to know that what we have to do? Actually i want to buy that house. i said him politly that you tell your amount which you want to sell that i will be pay and want to buy. but he is not agree. What action or act we should do? plz suggest. should we hire a lawyer or...

Learning

7 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     30 September 2010

Any document make between u and owner. I think u go for civil matter but this is not proper way but u try and discuss with owner for purchase this property as per market value. U know that why he is not agree to sale this property U ? know reson and thereafter try for discuss.

Mrs maru (HR Manager)     30 September 2010

yes sir, you are very much right....nothing legal document has been made between us bcz family lives at there since 80-100 yr ago..so no legal formalities is there. All the member of my family are so much innocent and not able to understand his communication and his planning. The owner has plan to clear the property from us only from 1-2 lac and want to sell that property in the market at higher price. Thats y he is distrubing & threating my family again & again....and i lived in Jodhpur with my husband. so i cant go there every time and clear talk with him...ths y i asking can v stop him with any way...or can we take any legal help to solve out this problem and buy that house in any way.

Bayya Reddy (Legal executive )     30 September 2010

Dear Maru better to disscuss with the owner of the House along with somebody who knows both of you as a midle person and decide what is considerable price for the house..............

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     30 September 2010

U contect Civil Lawyer but evidence is most important document for this and documents are not available but u try and meet lawyer further i says that this is not proper way bcuz when u go court the owner is not sale You  this property.  

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     01 October 2010

HI MARU JI ,

1-U KNOW VERY WELL THAT THIS IS NOT UR PROPERTY OK .

2-WHY SHOULD U DEMANDED MONEY TO VACANT THIS HOME ?

3-NOW THE OTHER HAND U SHOULD TRY TO THE OWNER OF THE HOME POLITLY SAYS THAT IN THIS HOME OUR GRAND PAA,OR OUR LATE PARENTS LIVED SO I WANT TO PURCHASE THIS HOME IF U WANT TO SALE THAT HOME TO ANY OTHER PERSON THEN PLZZZZZZZZ TELL ME FIRST & MANY MEMORIES BOUND WITH THIS HOME .

amit singh (b.com acc(hons))     02 October 2010

dear  sir ,

if rental is staying  more then 50 to 60 year  ,does he has right  to recevied  money , when landlord  asked him to vacant palace, if he as not paid any security deposit . if yes what % landlord pay to rental. if he will not agree what  legal action  will be take against rental at fast track court . please mention  sec .also

thank  you 

amit singh (b.com acc(hons))     02 October 2010

dear  sir ,

if rental is staying  more then 50 to 60 year,does he has right  to recevied  money , when landlord  asked him to vacant palace, if he as not paid any security deposit . if yes what % landlord pay to rental. if he will not agree what  legal action  will be take against rental at fast track court . please mention  sec .also

thank  you 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register