Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 April 2009

Old Portal is better than the new one:

Dear All,

The old Portal was much simple and better for me.

Learning

7 Replies

ritu bhadana (advocate)     07 April 2009

mr. assumi even i am facing difficulty and at first i even thought that the old portal was better but actually its a human tendency where it is difficult for evryone to adjust with a change it may take some time but i feel this portal has added features and is in evry manner better than the earlier one...........slowly and steadily we all will become used to it

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     07 April 2009

Assumi Sir, It is true that we feel the older version of LCI is good as we are all accustomed to it. Infact the recent version is more effective than the older version. Only thing is that we must get acquainted with the same. Change is always opposed isnt it?  

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     07 April 2009

Absolutely sir i do agree with u.

Md Shadab Ansari (Law Student & Human Rights Activist....)     07 April 2009

Yeah the old design was good....but in terms of look this is better......

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     08 April 2009

But look the way we have to scroll the curassor for answers or query. Not only that, the old portal was simple and effective. Look may be better but I never believe in forms but the substance.

Manish Singh (Advocate)     09 April 2009

Dear Sirs,

i dont know and havent experienced the new site and features thoroughly due to lack of time but thw administration must give due regard to the opinions of our senior mebmbers Like Mr. Assumi and others. 

firstly we must experience the new site and features for a while to look into the fact whetehr its more useful than the previous on eor not and if not then we must get back to our old adorable look. that was too simple to undersand even for a layman.

all the best to the Lawyersclubindia Team

manish

vijayakumar (proprietor)     09 April 2009

Congratulations for new look. Change is permanent. But we should change for better & not simply for change sake.

The look is better. But in terms of assess the old is better. So kindly try to keep old features & & keep more options. As our friend pointed out - since we are used long - the old type it may easier. So kindly give considerations for NON LAYWERS LIKE ME & my freinds. Please remember  like me lot of people come to your forum for help, who are noe NOT LAWERS. So pl Keep this in mind.

Neverthless YOUR FORUM IN WONDERFULL &  Full compliments for ALL THE LAWER MEMBERS WHO GIVE THEIR VALUBLE SERVICES.

K.N.VIJAYAKUMAR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register