Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I love my parents (law)     20 October 2014

Old pf withdraw- 1970

Dear Respected Persons,

Advance thanks pls.Actually my father has worked during 1967-1978.But due to some reson he has not withdraw his PF and other any fund.

Worked in - RAM GANGA PARIYOGNA KALAGARH( NOW IN UTTRAKHAND ,AT THAT TIME IN uTTRA PRADESH).

Pls i want to know -

(1.Can my father withdraw his all any fund.

(2. If possible -what is the process for same.

Thanks,

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 October 2014

If you have any evidence to show as your father was worked during that time can contact the company officials and as far as P.F. is concerned, you can obtain information from p.f.office for further details.You can see the P.F. website for your grievances.

prakash chandra jain (proprietor.)     20 October 2014

dear friend. the amount deposited in account of pf is personal property of your father. if he has resigned from job or no more in service contributing to lt. you have to obtain aceritficate from his employer along with the statement of his deposlts. he should apply to get it encashed from its regional office. he will get his whole amount with interests accrued ot thls account. prakash chandra jain advocate indore. legal aid to needy.no-09479848437

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 October 2014

All you hve to do is to get the withdrawal form F/19 and F/10c filled and GOT ATTESTED FROM COMPANY and submit to relevant  PF office [dehradoon/haldwani]

the problem will be of attestation.

whether the company is operational.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register