LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv. Sanjay (Lawyer)     22 July 2011

Ojection to Police report


Where a private complaint is filed and the said case will be referred to the concerned Police Station, in that case if the Police authorities after investigation if they file their B-summary report to the case and if I want6 to challenge thje same then what my objections should be based on? 

If the format is available kindly forward me and any citations. 


 3 Replies


If you want to challenge the Police final report than you must have strong points against them.

If your answer, YES. Fight judiciously without any fear of anyone.

If No, Then accept your mistake. Otherwise case ladte raho budaape tak.

Till the time, Best of Luck into your case.



Abhinatre Gupt.

Adv. Sanjay (Lawyer)     25 July 2011

I am not satisfied with your this answer, being an Advocate you should answer it technically. This is general knowledge any Tom, Dick and Harry can answer like this. In Legal words it can be said like this that any Layman can answer this.

Sorry to comment on your answer. But I wanted to object any "B" or "C" Summary Report normally what type of objections will be there?

Adv. Sanjay (Lawyer)     25 July 2011

If you are not an Advocate dont give such a vague reply. Dont poke your nose in others feild.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register