Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

STUDENT.... (.......)     30 June 2016

Odd and even formula

Dear Reders,

Please help...

I have filled an RTI to MHA (Home Ministry) and they have forwarded the same to Delhi Police to answer the questions mentioned below later Delhi Police answered the 1st question and for further questions they have forwarded the same to Addtional Commesioner Of Police -- Traffic HQ.

1. Does Delhi Police/Delhi Traffic Police Comes Under Delhi State.
2. Is Delhi Police/Delhi Traffic Police is bound to follow orders which are against the law and passed by Delhi Government.
3. Why Delhi Police/Delhi Traffic Police is following the orders passed by Delhi Chief Minister/State Government which is not related to the section imposed in orders (Notification: Dt. 11th April 2016, NO.F.3 (2L8)/lvtRTS/Tpt.12015, (section 115 read with clause (41) of section 2 of the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, (59 of 1988)).

The Order/Nitification Dt. 11th April 2016, NO.F.3 (2L8)/lvtRTS/Tpt.12015 was issued by Delhi Government to implement the ODD and Even formula.

Now, the reply which I have received from Delhi Traffic Department is irrelevent and not acceptable as they have followed the orders of Delhi Govt without checking the (section 115 read with clause (41) of section 2 of the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, (59 of 1988)) and also collected the fine from citizens of Delhi and Visitors from other states but when I have asked the afore mentioned question they are saying that Point 2 & 3 Do not relate to this office.

I would like to understand one thing tomorrow if Delhi Government order the Delhi Traffic Police to impose the fine or punish an innocent citizen will they do so.

I have also filled the first appeal as per RTI Act but the reply which I have received is same as before with an addition as mentioned below:

"On perusal of present appeal with its enclosures, reply & concerned File of PIO/T-HQ, it has been observed that point no. 2, 3 & para, "Please confirm whether Delhi Police/Delhi Traffic Police has checked/read the (section 115 read with clause (41) of section 2 of the MV Act-1988, (59 of 1988) and understood whether the orders are as per law or not" of RTI application dated 21.04.16 do not come under the purview of RTI Act-2005. Besides, the RTI application of appellant should be transferred to PIO/CM Office, Delhi Secretariat, New Delhi for para, " Please let us know with relevant documents where it is mentioned/clarify that by applying the ODD and EVEN Rule in Delhi/New Delhi will reduce the pollution in city by imposing the rule under (section 115 read with clause (41) of section 2 of the MV Act-1988, (59 of 1988)".

Direction:· PIO/T-HQ is hereby directed to transfer the RTI application of appellant to PIO/CM Office, Delhi Secretariat, New Delhi for para, "Please let us know with relevant documents where it is mentioned/clarify that by applying the ODD and EVEN Rule in Delhi/New Delhi will reduce the pollution in city by imposing the rule under (section 115 read with clause ( 41) of section 2 of the MV Act-1988, (59 of 1988)" within 05 days of the receipt of this order. "

Please help me whether I should file a new RTI or I should file the 2nd appeal as per RTI Act.

Thanks...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register