Occupancy of tenant law

Dear Sir,

My Querry : My father age 77 , they are occupieng a house on rent fom more than 60-80 year

First my grand father paying rent and receipt will be on grandfathers name now after gradfather

my dad requested to owner changed there name from recipt and give there (fathers) name receipt

owner aggred and he increase rent from 20 Rs - 40 Rs. 100 Rs and now i'am paying 150 Rs. rent on my fathers  behalf. house is now very old and no one can stay there taking any risk. few part is broken of that WADA.

Now Owner want to re-construct all building ( including 10 tenant )

Our area is 250 sq' feet and 75 sq feet balcony .

He majour our place with cardpate area 250 sq. feet and he now allow to give balcony space of 75 sq. feet.

I  want to know is it any law to claim balcony space to owner ?

Second thing : He's going to commit that on papper , he will give salable area on our carpate area.

I'm demanding him that give us carpet to carpet area to all tenant. He's not getting aggree to give over old carpate area to new carpet area

He's majoureed 250 sq feet carpet area and giving us 250 salable area that means we are

getting only 150 sq feet area. Is it with law or what i can demad or say to owner for this.

Please help me out , we are 3-4 tennants fighting against this carpate - salable area against.




why are you not buying a flat? why are you still living as a tenant?

don't take undew advantages.

70-80 years????????????????????????/

haven't bought a flat till now????????????????????????//

don't take so much advantage.



buy a flat in your name and then there will be no problem. no headache.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x