LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Singh (Advocate)     11 October 2010

OC and CC of Redevelopment Building

In case all the member of the society wants to enter the redevelop building without the OC and CC

certificate with mutual understanding with the builder who is unable to procure OC and unable to give rent

Can the society member take an undertaking for all the liabilities been borne by the builder in case any arises from BMC or the appropriate authorities ( penalties , issues etc ).

If yes please provide me the format of the undertaking for binding the builders with some important

clauses as per the law so that society members can be safe.




 2 Replies


I inderstands the sentiments and agony faced by  affected people.however before proceeding pl take cognizance of 353A(2)  of MMC act and 471 sr no 85 of mmc act..The insurance  company also refuses to sanction the claim if any fire incidents happens.

Rajesh Singh (Advocate)     11 October 2010

what else chandrashekar only insurance... do you know any case law on such issue,  if yes do let me know.

Thanks for you kind reply...would appericate if u can provide me with any case law on this topic.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query