Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tipsy (importer)     11 August 2008

Obtaining Sinking fund from Registar, Belapur?

Clarification & Procedure reqd for obtaining Sinking Fund fromThe Deputy Commissioner Registrar,Belapur ?

Our Society is functioning in accordance with their bye laws and has Set up a sinking fund Now how to obtain

Sinking Fund fromThe Deputy Commissioner Registrar,Belapur
to cover the cost of major repair , what is the procedure


 1 Replies

Guest (n/a)     11 August 2008

You have to  obtain permission from the registrar to use the sinking fund

amount for the major repairs to be carried out in the society.

You can not get amount of sinking fund from the registrar.





Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query